What do we do with your information?
We will collect data such as your name, address, telephone number and email address when you purchase something from our shop or a ticket to a Workshop. We also collect personalisation details linked to your order such as children's names and impressions of fingerprints, pawprints, footprints and handprints. These details are used in correspondence with yourself when making your order and when delivering your order.
We imply that you give us consent to use your data as described above when you place an order with us.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Do we use your data for email marketing?
With your permission we can keep you updated via email newsletters. If you would like to withdraw your consent and you would like to be removed from this list at any time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Conditions.
We only share your Personal Information with selected trusted third parties - these are organisations who assist us in processing your order effectively, enable us to analyse website traffic and/or email marketing data, and help us to communicate products/services/marketing information effectively. These include:
- Wix – we use Wix.com to power our online store – you can read more about how Wix uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy
- Postal/courier services - we use a selection of tried and trusted postal and courier services who require your Personal Information to process/deliver and update you on the progress of your order.
- Google Analytics - we use this to help us understand how our customers use the Site, and to improve it -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook/Instagram - to provide targeted advertisements or marketing communications.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do our terms and conditions apply when you click on links to other websites?
No, if you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Do we protect your personal information?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If we change the policy and it affects how we use your data, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
Questions and contact information:
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or require more information.